We are experienced at customising Drupal installations to meet the needs of corporate Intranets.
A corporate Intranet is likely to have custom module development to meet the needs of the company. For example, it may be that documents are to be uploaded and stored in a secure manner and only provided to a restricted list of employees.
Typical requirements are likely to include:
- ability to easily add manage pages
- ability to share administration amongst team of staff all with different priviledges
- ability to upload documents
- maintenance of company news items
- capture of company knowledge in FAQ / knowledge base
- who's who
Drupal provides an excellent basis for most Intranets and if you would like to discuss its suitability for your organisation we would be pleased to discuss pro and cons with you.